Thursday, August 18, 2016

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars s2
It's Coming! • Logo • 
8p • Thursday, 25 August 2016 

Are you ready?


For the longest time I've been trying to guess what order they would place.   I kept thinking Ginger Minj would win.  But, I just learned something.

Instead of the bottom two lip synching for their lives, the top two will be lip synching for their legacies.  The winner of the lip synch will choose who goes home!   So, the winner could easily just eliminate the best other player on the spot.

So, if I'm thinking this through correctly, the top 3 will be one excellent player, and the two worst (because they will not be genuine competition.)   Did I get that right?

So, in order for Ginger Minj to actually win, she'd have to be number one on EVERY SINGLE CHALLENGE, because we KNOW the others will see her as a threat and try to get rid of her very early.

Wow.  I'm nervous now.    Maybe Willam is VERY glad he sat this one out, eh?

ILYM

No comments:

Post a Comment