Saturday, October 25, 2014

Project Runway s13e14 Finale: Part 2 23 October 2014


Did the judges get it right?  Did it play out as you anticipated?

"Remember it's not who does the best work.
It's who is going to have the best life & career."

So I was watching Minority Report?  They aren't judges, they are precogs?

Aaaah, it's not as bad as season 8.  I'd say it's on par with season 9.  The right person won, but if only Viktor hadn't trashed some of his looks, it might have been different.  If only B/M hadn't thrown some extra superfluous money at them at the least minute, just because.

I guess just being too 'invested' in Kini, rooting for him, only to see him fail come the finale, well. now I can understand what all of the Mychael Knight fans were feeling back in 2006.

How about we just take a look at the finished collections before I reach my whining quota for the year?

Sean • #1


Amanda • #2


Kini • #3

Char • #4


I know what you're thinking.  "Gianni, all along you said, 'As long as Bert or Ernie win, you'll be happy.'"  Well, maybe.

But, I was so bored.   

I am not sure where the blame lies, so I don't want to just say the designers are at fault.   Maybe I've watched too many PR shows, plus Accessories, Threads, Britain, Australia, Canada, Korea, Philippines ... and don't forget the knock off shows like Fashion Star, Fashion Show, All On The Line, Launch My Line, etc.

It's ennui, Henri.

Nina gushing over all of Sean's risks sent me over the edge.  Especially when she gushed about the rain challenge.  Yes, he was using his brain.   But I got the idea that her idea of risk was him not using fringe for one brief moment in time.

And, then, when Zac started getting moist over a Muppet moment ...  ugh.

Just in case you missed it, Alexander Knox won Fan Favorite for the entire season.

Hey!  Wake up!  You're getting some air time!
Ah, maybe he's bored and he feels the same way, too.  Poor guy.

At least there will be Project Best Friends or Miss Congeniality or whatever you want to call it next week at the reunion when Fade knocks some sense into everybody and Korina & Char team up to forge their own fashion house.  House Of Respect.

No, not House Of Love.

How about we look at the decoys and call it a day?

Emily • #5

Korina • #6

Alexander • #7

Sandhya • #8

Fade • #9



"Hello? Why am I even here?"

Listen up, Chris.  I'm counting on you to win PRAS4 to make up for the PR13 malaise.  I don't care who you have to pay off, sleep with, or kill to make it so.  Actually, I do have faith you can win on just your talent, ability and imagination.  Yes, even with your hands tied behind your back, or in your sleep, so there is no killing necessary.

"Not even Helen for crying the minute she gets on set?"  

Alright, if it will make you feel better.

"It will."

However, Chris, I have a sneaking suspicion you won't even get a chance to.  Alexandria will be there, too, right?

ILYM

2 comments:

  1. Hah hah! Stop your whining, Rubino! All Stars is next and I expect you to be ON!

    I'll be off because I need a break, but I'm depending on YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris doesn't stand a chance. He's from the Bravo years, and it might get him to the finale, but Lifetime will never let him win.

    ReplyDelete