Monday, May 26, 2014

Jogging & Walking 5&5 26 May 2014

Not sure if I will keep this here or not.   A friend suggested I post the distance I am jogging in the morning.   I suspect it was so I wouldn't bother him with any of this in real life.   I seem to have the skill to be both boring AND annoying.   Now to figure out where that skill set is required and respected.

So, the 5&5 = 5 miles jogging, 5 miles walking.   I started at 3:30a.   I can't stand jogging when everyone else is up and about.   Or, I'm too embarrassed to show myself in public.

I started jogging in late March.   I couldn't do a mile at first.

Some perspective:  I have suffered from foot ulcers (diabetic here) and spent much of 2012 and 2013 flat on my back with my feet up in the air.     So, being able to jog is a big deal for me.

I jogged 10 miles on Wed. the 21st, but had migraines and regular headaches since then thru yesterday.   Let's see how much further I can push this without injuring myself.  Some day, with God as my witness, I will be thin again!   I really hope it is before I'm buried.

ILYM

No comments:

Post a Comment