Tuesday, December 31, 2013

May 2014 bring you hope, joy, success and peace.

I was planning on posting about the queens of RuPaul's Drag Race season six, but I am leaning towards not doing so at this point.  Why?  I only have them narrowed into two categories.   There are some that are so impressive that I could see them winning it.  The remainder, while not winning material, all have something special that makes me want them to place high.  In other words, I'm not 'rooting' for anyone to leave early.  Most seasons I could pick out a few to leave quickly.  Some years I was even right on the money.  Not this year.   If I learn something new, I may change my mind and post a pre-show observation.

In the meantime, I have been having the recurring nightmare of fighting with Nina on the runway again.  Yes, worse than Santino.  I still maintain that she is wrong regarding being unable to teach 'taste.'  I say that refusing to teach is not the same as being unable to.    Invariably, each time I dream of being on the runway, it comes down to a cat fight as I stand my ground and NG becomes offended.  HK has bug eyes, and Tim starts to sweat.  

Hope your PR dreams aren't as volatile.

God Bless & Happy New Year!

ILYM

No comments:

Post a Comment