Thursday, November 14, 2013

Under The Gunn
Premiers Thursday  9p 16 January 2014

Did you hear?

http://allprojectrunway.blogspot.com/2013/11/under-gunn-press-release.html

Will I watch it?  Hell, I'll blog on it!  I watched The Fashion Show, All On The Line, Launch My Line, RuPaul's Drag Race, Mad Fashion, that Austin & Santino show, plus countless others.  Don't forget all the international versions of PR, too.

How could we forget?

Hey, doesn't Betsey Johnson have a new reality show?

Okay, so what happened to PR13 that was being cast a month or two ago?  You know, when they reran HK's promo from the s11 finale?

Surely you remember the outfit at least.

Did that serve as a means to gather contestants for Under The Gunn?  When is PR13 coming?   I'd rather have PR than anything else, but I will take what I can get.   Maybe the models will have names on UTG.  One can only hope.

Now if only I could figure out why Kenley Collins, Anthony Michael Hall and Kelli Giddish are competing on Top Chef.

ILYM

No comments:

Post a Comment