Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Face Off s5e15  Naked & Painted  19 November 2013

Last time on Face Off we saw a clip show.  Host McKenzie Westmore and judges Glenn Hetrick, Ve Neill and Neville Page counted down their 20 favorite looks from the past five seasons.  

My personal favorite, the pumpkin character, was also their personal favorite. 

I don't think that means I'm ready to be a judge. 
I'm sure it's just a coincidence we agreed.

This time around it's another stand alone episode.  Really it's an infomercial begging you to watch SyFy's Naked & Painted.     I have seen a few episodes of N&P, but it hasn't really grabbed me like Face Off did from the start.  I am guessing that it is because it feels more like it came from Bravo, than from SyFy.

Nevertheless, we have Face Off host McKenzie Westmore reminiscing about the s1 and s2 entire body painting challenges (which were quite interesting.)   It was nice to see Nix and Bree again.  Hell, it was nice to see the other former contestants, too.

They should bring back the entire body paint challenge, eh?


Meanwhile, cast members of N&P worked on two creations.  Why they are doing them, I can't tell you.  They probably don't know, either.

This did remind me of the Face Off body paint challenges of s1 & s2, though.

So, that was the show.  

Yeah, me, too.

I *am* looking forward to season six of Face Off.  It debuts on Tuesday, January 14th.   What I am especially looking forward to is …

this …

and these.

ILYM

No comments:

Post a Comment