Tuesday, July 9, 2013

PR12 • Pre-Show Shenanigans

I saw the photo earlier today.  I just saw this news article:  http://variety.com/2013/more/news/nude-project-runway-billboard-banned-in-los-angeles-1200560735/

Now, if I understand the situation correctly, if they had been shooting each other, or blowing each other up, that would have been alright, but nudity of any sort is to be banned, yes?

They should have just said that they were wearing really good illusion netting?  Too bad they couldn't have used mannequins.

Oh, please, there's nothing wrong with nudity.

Thank U

Oh, the trauma of seeing THIS nudity!
 

I can hardly wait for the premier next week!  No, not for any nudity.

Well, if they can produce THIS encore fois, peut-être.

ILYM

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I forgot about the old PR Israel promo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6514DLPmeXU

    See, there is PRECEDENCE for pre-show nudity.

    Yeah, all I can hear is Nina complaining about Wendy Pepper's "Rio" outfit in s1e1: "There are .... no clothes."

    ReplyDelete