Monday, April 15, 2013

Where were you ...

Where were you when you heard or saw the Boston Marathon explosions?  I was getting an ultrasound.  No, I'm not pregnant.  No such luck.  The med-techs were checking my heart.  It is fine.  I am fine.   It was merely precautionary.  My heart monitor went crazy in the middle of the night, indicating my heart was racing erratically.  They wanted to take a closer look.  Maybe later they will take me to maternity, to fill more time.

I went into the hospital Friday the 12th for foot infections.  I will be in for more than a week.  This will affect the timeliness of blog posts.  I guess it is a good thing that I'm down to RPDR5 and PR11 at this point.  It is not known if I will be home first, or if the seasons will end first.

I'm in good spirits, I'm hanging in there.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims.   Yes, and to those whose foot problems are worse than mine.

ILYM

No comments:

Post a Comment