Friday, November 30, 2012

PR s11 News!

I'm currently working on a ''Meet the RPDR s5 Contestants,'' and the latest episode recaps for PR All-Stars and PR Australia.  So, I was looking over at mylifetime.com, trying to see if their pics are any better than mine, for the PR All-Stars recap, and what did I see over on the Lifetime website?



Thursday, January 24, 2013, the new season starts! 

I know what you're thinking.  I am, too.  Let's do some math.

 Because math makes EVERYTHING better!

Fashion Week is February 7-14, 2013.   Casting seems to have taken place back in September.  Perhaps filming was in October?  If it starts airing on January 24th ... uh-oh!   They only have two episodes before Fashion Week starts!  That means that 14 of the 16 (if they have a typical 16) contestants will show at Fashion Week. 

What the ????

Isn't this going just a BIT too far?  Do you really trust that they did something ELSE?

I'm ready for an Austin Scarlett deep sigh.

ILYM

No comments:

Post a Comment