Sunday, August 5, 2012

I caught an episode of My Cat From Hell featuring Jackson Galaxy on the TV last night.   Actually, I was channel surfing, and came across this:

Is this how they treat errant delinquent pets these days?  By dressing the human care-takers as the pet?  Before I could even think WTH ...

All I could think of was a bunch of design contestants standing on the runway, defending their cat costumes to the judges.   Yes, everything comes back to PR.

Then I thought ... why don't they dress to psyche out the judges more often?  It seems like more of them dress like Andre Gonzalo (old gym clothes) than Viktor Luna (matching male outfit using leftover scraps from the current challenge.)  

Now I'm imagining everyone wearing jeans, a black t-shirt and a black blazer to freak out Michael Kors.  Or, maybe they could all wear neoprene with a small spot dyed in the toilet, a la Ra'mon Lawrence, right?

Yes, I am spending too much thought on something that will never happen to me.  I'll never get to wear an outfit on the show's runway to play with the mind of a judge. I don't care.  It brought a smile to my face.

Jackson Galaxy's attire did not.  =op

ILYM

No comments:

Post a Comment